OFFICIAL RULES OF SCENESTEALERZ™ CONTESTS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ALL DETERMINATIONS MADE BY CONTESTS HOST ARE FINAL. ENTRY INTO ANY CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- OVERVIEW: The Scenestealerz website (www.scenestealerz.com, “the Website)” operates multiple contests (“ Contests”). Contests include periodic contests, which typically run for a calendar month (“Monthly Contests” ). Contests also include special contests, which run for periods of time specified for each respective contest ( “Special Contests”). All Contests are judged by a Judging Panel (as defined below), which will judge and choose the winner(s) as set forth herein. By participating in a Contest, each Entrant (as defined below) agrees to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Contest Host, which shall be final and binding in all respects. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY: For Monthly Contests, the Contests are open only to individuals who: (i) are legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia; (ii) at the time of entry are at least 13 years of age or older; (iii) are not Contest Parties or Affiliated Parties as further set forth and defined below (collectively, the “ Eligibility Criteria”). With respect to participation by any minor (as defined in his or her state of residence), such individual shall clear his or her participation in this Contest and his or her understanding of the Official Rules in connection herewith with his or her respective parent and/or legal guardian(s) who shall be a Designated Agent for such individual hereunder. “ Entrant” shall mean the individual whose name is entered as the “Entrant” during the registration. Void in wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Scenestealerz (“Contest Host”), Amplifier Media, Inc. (“Administrator”), Sponsor Partner ( “Sponsor”) (if any), Prize Partners (if any, as defined below) or the Judging Panel (as defined below) (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, promotional partners, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Affiliated Parties”) involved in the administration, development, providing of prizes and execution of this Contest, and the immediate family members and those living in the same households of each (and, in the case of the Judging Panel, acquaintances) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Prize providers and their respective Affiliated Parties are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Prize Partners”. For the avoidance of doubt, if it is found, at any time during or after the Contest Period (as defined below), that any of the eligibility criteria above are not met with respect to any Entrant, such Entrant may be disqualified from the Contest (as determined by the Contest Host).
Special Contests are governed by the same eligibility requirements, unless otherwise specified in the rules addendum applicable to each particular Special Contest.
- TIMING: For Monthly Contests, each Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on the 1st day of each calendar month (the “Contest Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on last day of each Calendar Month (the“Contest End Date”) (the " Contest Period"). All Submissions must be entered into the Contest between 12:00:00 a.m. ET on Contest Start Date and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the Contest End Date (the “ Submission Period”). All Submissions must be received by the Contest Host as required herein prior to the expiration of the Submission Period. Administrator’s server shall be official clock of the Contest.
The timing for Special Contests is specified in the rules addendum applicable to each particular Special Contest.
*No Sponsorship, endorsement or authorization of the Contest Parties by YouTube is intended or implied by such use in this Contest; nor is YouTube associated with the Contest in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Contest should be directed to the Contest Host. Except for content specifically uploaded to Entrant’s YouTube account, all other information and content is being provided to Contest Host and Administrator. It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant (or Designated Agent) to review and comply with all policies of YouTube (including, but not limited to any terms of service, community guidelines and privacy policies).
Special Contests are governed by the same participation requirements, unless otherwise specified in the rules addendum applicable to each particular Special Contest.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: For Monthly Contests, 5 Winners will be selected by the end of the calendar month following calendar month in which the Contest is held.
The process for selecting the winner of Special Contests is specified in the rules addendum applicable to each particular Special Contest.
- JUDGING CRITERIA: For Monthly Contests, the Winners will be selected by the Judging Panel based on the following criteria: (i) the entertainment quality of the Submission; (ii) the points accumulated by a Submission during the Contest Period (collectively, the "Judging Criteria"). The Judging Panel will decide the Winners in its sole discretion. Five (5) Winners will be selected. THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGING PANEL ARE FINAL AND BINDING AS TO ALL ENTRANTS AND DESIGNATED AGENTS.
Special Contests are governed by the same Judging Criteria, unless otherwise specified in the rules addendum applicable to each particular Special Contest.
- NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Potential Winners will be notified using the contact information provided during registration (or as subsequently updated) by the Entrant or Designated Agent. Potential Winner will then be provided with (i) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity agreement and (ii) any additional documentation required by the Contest Host (the “Releases”). All Releases and other required forms must be returned by Entrant or Designated Agent within five (5) calendar days of the date of notification or other date provided by the Contest Host before the Entrant can be declared the Winner. If the potential Winner (a) is unreachable or fails to respond to the notification within five (5) calendar days of notification; (b) fails to execute required documentation in the designated time period; or (c) otherwise is found to have violated the Official Rules or to have otherwise become ineligible will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize and Contest Host may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential Winner.
Special Contests are governed by the same Notification and Verification process, unless otherwise specified in the rules addendum applicable to each particular Special Contest.
Each Winner will receive:
One (1) Fandango Gift Certificate valued at $50.
The prizes awarded for Special Contests are specified in the rules addendum applicable to each particular Special Contest.
- ADDITIONAL PRIZE TERMS:
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
- ENTRANT REPRESENTATIONS, GRANT OF RIGHTS: BY SUBMITTING A SUBMISSION, ENTRANTS AND DESIGNATED AGENTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (A) THE SUBMISSION MAY BE POSTED, IN CONTEST HOST’S DISCRETION, ON CONTEST PARTIES’ WEBSITE(S) IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, SUBJECT TO YOUTUBE’S LICENSING AGREEMENT AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SUBMISSION ON THE YOUTUBE WEBSITE . Entrants and Designated Agent warrant and represent that their entry into the Contest and/or winning of any prize does not and will not violate the terms of any agreement to which they are a party. Further, Entrants and Designated Agents warrant and represent that the Submission: (i) is, Entrant’s original work; (ii) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; and (iii) the publication of the Submission via various media (including web posting) will not infringe the rights of any third party. EACH ENTRANT AND SUCH ENTRANT’S DESIGNATED AGENT (IF APPLICABLE) WILL, JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS (I.E., EACH OF ENTRANT AND SUCH ENTRANT’S AGENT WILL BE FULLY LIABLE, INDIVIDUALLY, TO PAY ANY AND ALL DAMAGES), CONTEST HOST AND THE OTHER CONTEST PARTIES FROM ANY FEES, ROYALTIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (COLLECTIVELY, “COSTS”) ARISING OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LAWSUITS, COMPLAINTS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, (“CLAIMS”) TO THE CONTRARY AND ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ENTRANT’S SUBMISSION OR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR EACH OF THE CONTEST PARTIES’ EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS GRANTED AND CONTEMPLATED HEREIN.
By submitting a Submission and thereby entering the Contest, Entrants and Designated Agents grant to each of the Contest Parties a worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to use, display, distribute, reproduce, host, publish, transmit and publicly perform (and Entrants and Designated Agents grants all necessary rights required to make such use, including but not limited to distribution rights, synchronization rights and all master recording rights), the Submission, their individual name (first and/or last), professional name (if any) or other identification, their hometown, place of residence, entry information uploaded to the Website, photo, image, voice, and likeness, in connection with the Contest and/or Submission in any manner and in any media and content whether now existing or hereinafter devised, without any restrictions, including without limitation, by means of electronic transmission or other means, in future trade, publicity and/or advertising for such Contest Parties products and/or services, unless prohibited by law. Entrants and Designated Agents further agree: (i) that each of the Contest Parties may exercise any and all rights hereunder without attribution, notification or compensation to Entrants or Designated Agents; (ii) that each of the Contest Parties shall have the right to freely assign their rights hereunder, in whole or in part, to any other person or entity, without notification or approval by Entrant or Designated Agent; (iii) that the Contest Parties shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use the Submission (or any part thereof) in any manner (other than as expressly stated herein) and Entrants and Designated Agent shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of the Contest Parties use or non-use of Entrants' Submission (or any part thereof); (iv) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges; (v) that Entrants and Designated Agent may be contacted by any of the Contest Parties in any manner regarding this Contest; and (vi) to sign and deliver to such Contest Parties any documents as such Contest Parties may reasonably require to effectuate the rights granted herein and/or verify the obligations of Entrant hereunder.
- GENERAL TERMS: Contest Host or its designated representative has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor/screen entries and Entrant’s Contest account. By entering, Entrant and Designated Agent acknowledge that Contest Host and Administrator have no obligation to use or post any Submission or permit any Entrant to participate who enters a Submission that violates or is not eligible under these Official Rules. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Contest Host reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest or any portion thereof. any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this CONTEST, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws – and should such an attempt be made, CONTEST HOST reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Proof of entering or making a Submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Contest Host of entry. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry, viewing, linking or commenting methods will void all Submissions affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Persons engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified. Contest Host’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating, Entrants and Designated Agents agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Contest Host and Judging Panel and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. In addition, Entrants and Designated Agents agree to receive news and offers from Contest Host and Contest Host’s affiliates and promotional partners. Contest Host reserves the right to make changes or additions to these Official Rules and/or change the dates of the Contest at any time without further notice. This Contest is offered only in the 50 states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia, and is governed by the laws of the State of New York. By entering, Entrants and Designated Agents consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in New York City, New York for the resolution of any disputes.
THE ENFORCEMENT AND INTERPRETATION OF THESE CONTEST RULES SHALL BE EXCLUSIVELY DETERMINED BY CONTEST HOST IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ALL ENTRANTS AND DESIGNATED AGENTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL SUCH CONTEST HOST DETERMINATIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH DETERMINATIONS ARE FINAL AND NON-APPEALABLE.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Contest Host and other Contest Parties are not responsible for: (i) technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Contest, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (e) failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; (f) any inability to upload or download any information in connection with participation in the Contest; (g) inaccessibility of Contest platform or the Website, in whole or in part for any reason, or traffic congestions on the Internet; (h) lost, late, delayed, corrupted or intercepted e-mail or Submission transmissions; (i) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; (j) destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to, undeliverable contact attempts that result from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s account to receive e-mail; (k) any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website or Contest platform; (ii) flood, earthquake or other acts of God; (iii) work stoppages or other labor interruptions; or (iv) any personal injury, or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Website, contest platform or the download of any information from the Website or Contest platform.
Entrant acknowledges that Contest Host and other Contest Parties, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, and prize providers (collectively "Released Parties" and individually “Released Party”) maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing services, products, or accommodations supplied by others as a part of the Contest. Entrant and Designated Agent agree that Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors (collectively, “Suppliers”); (ii) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, accessories, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or used by any of those Suppliers; (iii) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not directly employed by that Released Party; or (iv) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of that Released Party. Entrant and Designated Agent hereby waive, release and discharge each Released Party from and against any claims, damages or liability, even if caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of the Released Party, for any injury (including to person, property or reputation), damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity arising out of or relating to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest or in any Contest-related activity or from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
In the event of early termination of the Contest for any reason at Contest Host’s sole discretion, a notice will be posted on the Website and Contest platform and judging will be conducted from among the eligible Entrants received prior to termination using the process described in Paragraphs 5 and 6.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winner's List, c/o Scenestealerz, LLC, 156 Franklin Road, Oakdale, NY 11769, to be received no later than 3 months after end of contest. Please specify contest month or name.
- CONTEST HOST: Scenestealerz, LLC. 156 Franklin Road, Oakdale, NY 11769.
- ADMINISTRATOR : Amplifier Media, Inc., 90 Grove Street, Suite 101, Ridgefield CT 06877
TM and © 2017. Scenestealerz, LLC. All rights reserved.
SCENESTEALERZ™ SPECIAL CONTEST RULES ADDENDUM
THIS RULES ADDENDUM IS PART OF THE OFFICIAL RULES OF SCENESTEALERZ™ CONTESTS , WHICH ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. TERMS NOT OTHERWISE DEFINED IN THIS RULES ADDENDUM HAVE THE MEANING DEFINED IN THE OFFICAL RULES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THIS ADDNEDUM AND THE OFFICIAL RULES, THIS ADDENDUM SHALL PREVAIL.
1. TIMING: A Special Contest (the “Second Special Contest”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 17th, 2017 (the “Second Special Contest Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 17th, 2017 (the“Second Special Contest End Date”) (the " Contest Period"). All Submissions must be entered into the Contest between 12:00:00 a.m. ET on the First Special Contest Start Date and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the First Special Contest End Date (the “ Submission Period”).
2. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) Winner will be selected by August 31st, 2017.
The Winner will receive:
A trip for two (2) to Coachella 2018, including:
- Two (2) tickets to Coachella 2018
- Three (3) night double-occupancy hotel stay in the vicinity of Coachella 2018
- Two (2) round-trip coach-class airline tickets from an airport in the vicinity of the Winner’s residence to an airport in the vicinity of Coachella 2018.
Total ARV of the Prize is $5,000.
4. ADDITIONAL PRIZE TERMS:
Unless specifically stated above, Winner is responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with the prizes (if any), including, but not limited to, transportation, transportation/transfers to and from their respective residences, airports, and hotels; any taxes, duties, fees, or other charges imposed by airlines, hotels and governmental bodies; food; gratuities; personal conveniences and expenses; and insurance. If the winning Entrant is an eligible minor as defined in his/her state of residence, Winner must be accompanied for any travel in connection with this Contest, including the Trip, by his/her parent/legal guardian, and the parent/legal guardian must consent to the minor winning the Contest (including any travel in connection herewith), such consent to be included in the Releases returned by the potential Winner. All travel dates and travel and hotel arrangements are subject to change and availability, holiday and blackout dates. If Winner lives within a 250-mile radius of the site hosting Coachella 2018, round-trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided in place of the air transportation portion of the prize. Additional travel conditions, limitations, and restrictions may apply. Contest Host is not responsible for flight cancellations or delays. Contest Host will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates, or prize items.
Actual retail value of the travel portion of prize will vary depending on the Winner's residence and may fluctuate due to market conditions, changes in value of components (e.g., air transportation and hotel rates), and other reasons; actual retail value at time of actual prize award may be different than ARV stated herein due to such conditions. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of prizes will not be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize. Selection of airline, hotel, dates of travel and other transportation are at Contest Host’s sole discretion. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. No cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Contest Host. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, through no fault of Winner, Contest Host reserves the right to substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, as determined by Contest Host in its sole discretion. The prize is a single indivisible package; and any refusal of the Winner (or potential Winner as the case may be) to accept any terms or any portion of a prize package or any attempt to transfer, sell, fail to cooperate with, renounce, repudiate and/or refuse any part of a prize package may immediately disqualify the Winner (or potential Winner) from the Contest and/or cause such Winner (or potential Winner) to forfeit all or any portion of the prize package in the Contest Host’s sole discretion. In the event of disqualification of the Winner, Contest Host may select the Entrant with the next highest ranking as determined by the Judging Panel as the alternate potential Winner. In the event the Winner is unable for any reason to attend, through no fault of Contest Host, then all or any remaining portion of such prize shall be forfeited and the Contest Parties shall have no further obligation or liability to Winner with respect to said prize. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.